Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Happily Never After

Well folks, that cute little fairy tale you read about in the last post is now just that; a fairy tale. There will be no "happily ever after" for the two main characters. It's hard, but life goes on right? I just need to keep a positive attitude about life and try to move on. As I sat on the steps with my mom, heartbroken about what happened , my little brother shared with me some wise words he once heard from one of our older(and wiser I'm sure he would say) brothers about dating. "Boys are like buses; they come around every ten minutes." That's my new philosophy; just give me a few days before you start the ten minutes ok?

1 comment:

  1. You deserve much better and some lucky guy will catch you and never let go!! Just remember it was HIS loss. Hope your days get better - love ya and see you soon!

    ReplyDelete