This last week my brother Clark and his wife Lindsay flew into Utah for a visit. We started out the trip by going to eat lunch at Adobos Caribbean Grill after we picked them up from the airport. We ate there with my aunt Bonnie and Clarks good friend Trevor and his family. The visit only got better from there. Get ready for picture overload...
Sunday after church and dinner, we got together with the Thurber family and played the game Just Dance. It was a lot of fun and it had all of us laughing our heads off. Even my dad played with us.
On Monday, we took off on a little trip to Yellowstone National Park and Jackson Hole, Wyoming. It was a really nice getaway and as always was really fun to be with my family. Here we are at the Idaho Falls.
Mesa Falls
Yellowstone
While we were in Yellowstone we saw all kinds of wildlife. One grizzly and her two cubs, a black bear, lots of elk, a couple of moose, and plenty of buffalo(we actually almost had to stop completely while driving a few times for herds of buffalo). It is amazing to see nature like that and is a good reminder of who made this beautiful(but kind of stinky) place. It's hard to tell, but this pic below is the black bear we saw.
After two days in Yellowstone, we drove to Jackson where we went and saw the Bar J Wranglers. They are this cowboy singing group that my dad has been wanting to see forever. It was actually a lot of fun. They had a good mix of music, jokes, and we even got to eat a chuck wagon dinner while we were there.
While we were in Jackson, we stayed in this cute little cabin. My mom and I found those four red shirts at wal-mart for $1.00 and thought they would be perfect for our night at the ranch. Sadly we couldn't all be matching, but it was fun to go in similar clothing. The cabin proved to be a fun picture spot so we had a little photo shoot there. I LOVE these pictures!
This last photo was a genius idea of Lindsay's. It is by far the best picture taken our entire trip so I had to save it for the very end of this post. I hope this picture doesn't make anybody "brush". Who's that pooping in the forest?

Such a fun trip! I am so glad I got to see Clark and Lindsay!
I love your account of the trip! I need to copy that and just paste in all into my blog and photo album! And yes, the last photo is probably the best:)
ReplyDelete