Oh how nice it is to take a break from school and work and just get away for a few days! Such was the case this past weekend when I went with my parents to Arizona for my niece Taylor's blessing. We really didn't do much more than be together. It was a very relaxing, much needed break. We flew into Phoenix and spent a couple of days in Queen Creek at my brother Ben's house. Here are pics from that portion of the trip.
My adorable niece Taylor
Me and my nephew Dane
What a happy dad!
The Bryner's plus Logan
The other Bryner's plus Taylor
Grandparents and Grandkids
The entire group. Man do I sure love these guys!
Dane my cheeser nephew
Logan
The boys loved playing in the backyard despite it being cold outside. (yeah, we thought we left Logan to escape the cold, but we just went to a somewhat warmer cold place)
I'm glad you had a good time. Taylor loved seeing her Aunt Katie! She already is excited to see you in about a month!
ReplyDelete