I feel like I've been a little MIA on my blog. For any loyal readers out there(uh, mom), I apologize for that and hope to have some fun new posts soon. For now though, you'll get this little lovely. This past couple of weeks have been pretty dull and beyond exhausting. I have been helping my sister and her family (and me I guess, since I live with them) move from one home in their neighborhood to another. Three doors down to be exact. You might be saying to yourself, "wow. sounds like an easy move!" While it was SO nice to just be able to load up a box with whatever and walk it to the new house, moving is still moving, and it was a LOT of work. As of yesterday though, we have everything moved over so the hard part is done. Oh, and I was blessed (ahem, cursed) with a bad cold towards the end of this last week which made moving even worse. Gratefully, I had these guys pictured below to help me through the rest of moving(and a ton of answered prayers of course). And since today is Sunday, I have actually been able to rest. Just me, my bed, and my kindle. Heaven!
Hey I follow your blog too. I know what you mean though... sometimes I don't think anyone reads these things. But its good to record our thoughts and experiences. One day your kids will especially love reading this!
ReplyDelete