Sunday, February 17, 2013

Winter Extravaganza

Yesterday I had the wonderful opportunity to attend a big company party for work. I guess they throw this big fancy party once a year to show appreciation for all the work we do for the company. It is appropriately named the Winter Extravaganza. We'd be getting free food and the chance to have some fun with our coworkers, so I decided to go. It was held at a very nice, gorgeous Hilton hotel. The company was able to get us rooms there for a waaaay discounted rate, so I split the cost with two of my other coworkers and we got a room so we wouldn't have to worry about driving home after the party. We got all fancied up in our room(which is probably the nicest room I have ever stayed in) and made our way to the party.

We spent a fabulous night eating a fancy meal(which included that dreaded place setting that has several different forks,spoons, and knives(thank you Young Womens for teaching me which ones to use when)), then we let loose on the dance floor and spent hours dancing(or in my case trying not to look like too big of a fool as I attempted to dance). It was a blast!

My awesome sister did my hair for me. I loved it. Thanks Tamsin!


This is me and my coworker Fanaye

 My two favorite people at work; David and Fanaye. 


The dance floor. There were some people that really knew what they were doing!



They hired a professional photographer to take pictures of us. We took advantage of it. And their props.



This was our room. So modern.

I loved the bathroom. Especially the sink.


I loved every minute of this party and am so glad I went! 




No comments:

Post a Comment