Sunday, March 8, 2015

It's been a long time

I realized the other day that it has been a year since I have posted anything on here. I blame it on the fact that my old computer was slower than tar and trying to accomplish anything on it was impossible, but let's face it, that was not the only thing keeping me from writing on here. With Facebook and Instagram and other forms of social media, my blog took a hit as I was posting through those mediums instead of this. I am terrible at writing in a journal though(I looked at it the other day and have been working on the same entry for over 3 months. Yikes.) and this may be the best source I have to keep track of my life, not only for your sake, but for mine and my future posterity as well.

Lucky for you, I have a new, functioning laptop and I will be able to inundate your blogger site with all my updates. A lot has happened since the last time I posted, but I will spare you the novel and just tell you that life has been good to me over the past year. Can't wait to see what adventures this year will bring.



No comments:

Post a Comment