I just had to do a little post about the Hunger Games. I went and saw it last night with these two:

Yes, I went and saw it with my awesome mom and dad. Since they are leaving in a week for a spring break trip and I am moving the day after they get back, this movie was kind of our last outing together before we are seperated by pretty much the entire country. It didn't really hit me until yesterday just how far away from them I will be, and how much I really will miss them. Okay,okay, I'll stop with the sappy stuff and get back to the subject of this post. Having all read the Hunger Games books, I think my parents were both just as excited to see this movie as I was.
We had a blast playing phase ten while we waited in line and speculated about the movie. When the beginning credits started playing, I literally felt like a giddy school girl and had a hard time containing my excitement. This movie did not disappoint!!! I loved every minute of it and was ready for more once it was over. I love that Suzanne Collins(the author of the book) was also a producer which means the movie stayed truer to the book than it might have otherwise. ANYWAY, it was a fantastic movie so if you haven't seen it, go see it! If you haven't made plans to see it, make plans! It will be well worth your time and money.
Happy Hunger Games! May the odds be ever in your favor!
No comments:
Post a Comment