My last week in Utah was a crazy, busy, emotional, and fun-filled week. One of my mission companions came to Utah from Guatemala and stayed with me for 5 days. As I was trying to finish up my packing for the move to DC, I don't feel like it was a very fun visit for her, but we did manage to throw in some fun while she was with me. We went and walked around USU's campus. It was a beautiful, no-jacket kind of a spring day. Oh, and most of these pictures were already uploaded on facebook, so if they are repeats for you, I'm sorry.
We went to the movies and saw Mirror Mirror.
I threw a big 70s theme party with friends from my ward. It was SO much fun! We ate fondue, played games, and watched a movie. And, of course, we dressed up!
We spent Easter Sunday with the Thurbers and Amy
And Sunday night, we got together with a couple of the Elders from our mission. It was tons of fun to catch up with them!
Sibling love!
It was really hard to leave Utah, but I am SO excited to be here in Virginia starting my new adventure. Tomorrow we are going to the DC temple! I can't wait!!! Expect a post on that...
No comments:
Post a Comment